I need your advice on
what to reply, please because this is so #tempting.
It's a place of repair of lives and relationships, a place of solace, recovery, grace to receive a restoration of every loss. ... joy to your heart.
Wednesday, 5 June 2013
Taiwo wrote:
I’m a
single lady, 22years. I received this message in my #yahoomail box sometimes
last week. “Hi! My name is George Steven. I based here in #United Kingdom, I
registered on yahoo before coming to #Nigeria so i can see if i can Hook up with
a Nice and Honest woman, you can reach me at … or give me your number , I was
attracted to your #profile and that was why I decided to contact you. Well, can
we get to know More about ourselves and see may be… Please reply. Thanks –George”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment