Friday, 7 June 2013

Mr. Folu's Story

“I know I was #married but right now, I’m single and I’m enjoying it. No women, no girls, nothing! Now I have my #peace.” was Mr. Folu’s #complacent #remark during a discussion. “My wife left me -taking all four children along with her, after several days of #argument and nights of #exchange of blows! Yes… I had a “Mike #Tyson” of a wife! Why the #brawls? I decided to change our place of #worship because of some awkward practices I wasn’t #comfortable with in the former place. But my wife’s reaction to my #decision was as if she had been #bewitched in that place! Imagine my wife got me arrested over this issue! I’m not #planning to take another wife but I will never have anything to do with her again!
Do you think Mr. Folu’s #judgement is right? What would you #prescribe?

No comments:

Post a Comment