I received this last
night.
My name is Rita. I’m
in my thirties; I’ve been married for close to 7 years. I can say I’m married
to my own husband because apart from the fact that we are legally married, my
husby doesn’t fail in his responsibilities as a husband. He loves me with the
whole of his heart and I love him too. I vouch for him that he doesn’t have any
other girl outside our marriage. God also blessed our marriage with 3 children.
The problem is that there are some wears I’ve decided not to put on again. My
spirit will not just wear them but my man likes those clothes and he compels me
to put them on even though I don’t like them. This wears issue is already
bringing some arguments and quarrels in my marriage to the extent that he once
slapped me! I love my husband but I’m not just okay in those dresses. How can I
make him understand?
No comments:
Post a Comment