Wednesday, 15 March 2017

"Should I tell him I'm Pregnant?"


Alright people.
Can we have your opinion on this?
So before they started, he had told her already, it's not about marriage so he wouldn't want her thinking anything along that line.
"But we can be friends, in fact, I want us to be very close friends or you name it lovers."
She had replied with a shyly smile, meaning approval.
So the journey started and they got closer and closer until...
Er... Erm...

They started "ere gele", "ere ipa" entered. Not once, not twice, not thrice, they lost count and they continued until "pregnancy entered" ("den den") =D =D =D
Now, you know what I mean.
Jokes apart -its a serious "mata".
Now, she's crying, confused and really scared.
Should she tell him?
How is he going to take or handle this? (Since he made his stand known already from the start, "no marrying", just friendship). Will he welcome and smile at the idea or just end the love affair right away?
But she doesn't want to lose him either... (*startled*)
Okay... let's go on.
In your opinion, people, what do you suggest or what do you think about this situation; about the lady, the young man too.
Please drop your comments.
Thanks.
... JOY to your hearts. :)
#HeartClinicWithNido #Love #Friendship  #Relationship #Marriage

No comments:

Post a Comment