
*singing*
"The thing wey You dey do:
Dey sweet for "belle",
Like sugar and honey,
Make me dey wonder e...
HALLELUJAH; HOSSANA e!"
"The thing wey You dey do:
Dey sweet for "belle",
Like sugar and honey,
Make me dey wonder e...
HALLELUJAH; HOSSANA e!"
Wow! Happy New Year, my beloved friends and family!
I must say it feels so interesting, so great to know that you're one among the favoured souls that God's Divine Power has preserved to witness another New Year, 2016! I bless God that you can see this (post) too! smile emoticon
GOD BE PRAISED!
2015 was a year of wonders for me -GOD SHOWED HIMSELF STRONG and FAITHFUL in ways that I cannot number. And I trust God that you had your fill of His greatness too! grin emoticon
Now, I pray that IN THE NAME OF JESUS, 2016 will
indeed be far better than 2015 for you (us) and that starting from the beginning of this new year to the very end, even beyond, JEHOVAH, ALPHA and OMEGA of all things will MAKE YOU LAUGH. You know, SARAH COULDN'T HOLD BACK HER LAUGHTER WHEN GOD VISITED HER... YOU WILL INDEED LAUGH and EVERYONE WHO HEARS YOUR STORY (TESTIMONY) WILL LAUGH WITH YOU and GLORIFY GOD FOR YOUR SAKE.I must say it feels so interesting, so great to know that you're one among the favoured souls that God's Divine Power has preserved to witness another New Year, 2016! I bless God that you can see this (post) too! smile emoticon
GOD BE PRAISED!
2015 was a year of wonders for me -GOD SHOWED HIMSELF STRONG and FAITHFUL in ways that I cannot number. And I trust God that you had your fill of His greatness too! grin emoticon
Now, I pray that IN THE NAME OF JESUS, 2016 will
From my heart, I wish you a VERY HAPPY, PEACEFUL, PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR and every GREAT PURPOSE OF GOD FOR YOU. smile emoticon
*singing*
"I GO LAUGH O, I GO LAUGH...!" grin emoticon
Yes, WE WILL LAUGH, IN JESUS NAME. #Amen
Just BELIEVE IT and LAUGH! I love you and I APPRECIATE YOU! smile emoticon
*singing*
"I GO LAUGH O, I GO LAUGH...!" grin emoticon
Yes, WE WILL LAUGH, IN JESUS NAME. #Amen
Just BELIEVE IT and LAUGH! I love you and I APPRECIATE YOU! smile emoticon
... JOY to your hearts! like emoticon
No comments:
Post a Comment