Hi everyone!
How are you today? Nice to know you're still there -breathing, in good health/shape and smiling too. But if you can't see any reason to smile right now; don't worry, just believe that you're going to smile too because I know pleasant surprises are coming your way. So GET READY! GET READY TO DANCE! Wow! I see somebody dancing already!
How are you today? Nice to know you're still there -breathing, in good health/shape and smiling too. But if you can't see any reason to smile right now; don't worry, just believe that you're going to smile too because I know pleasant surprises are coming your way. So GET READY! GET READY TO DANCE! Wow! I see somebody dancing already!
Now, here's what we're going to do today -
If you’ve ever had any benefit from the clinic; can you tell somebody about the clinic –can you bring in your friends and family members? Thanks to many who have added their friends –I appreciate you all!
The call is going out once again, Invite/Add your friends to the group –Heart Clinic with ‘Nido. And in case you're "just passing by", you're also welcome! By God’s abundant grace, there’s always something new and special for everyone who comes in here. So bring your loved ones in too.
And remember, it is not too late to share your own testimony. Thanks.
If you’ve ever had any benefit from the clinic; can you tell somebody about the clinic –can you bring in your friends and family members? Thanks to many who have added their friends –I appreciate you all!
The call is going out once again, Invite/Add your friends to the group –Heart Clinic with ‘Nido. And in case you're "just passing by", you're also welcome! By God’s abundant grace, there’s always something new and special for everyone who comes in here. So bring your loved ones in too.
And remember, it is not too late to share your own testimony. Thanks.
... JOY to your hearts!
No comments:
Post a Comment