Wow! It's another Children's Day!
So 'Nido woke up one beautiful morning and here is what she had on her mind-
So 'Nido woke up one beautiful morning and here is what she had on her mind-
"THE BEST GIFT WE CAN GIVE TO OUR CHILDREN IS LOVE."
But that's rather ambiguous, you'll agree with me -LOVE is a very wide
concept! Therefore, I seek your opinions on this, friends? If you agree
with me that indeed the best gift we can offer our children is love, can
we have a list of divers ways or means through which WE CAN DEMONSTRATE
LOVE OUR CHILDREN (and other kids)? I mean practical ways and you might
want to share your personal experiences as a child or with your kids.
Thanks for always being there, lovely people! I love you all!
Thanks for always being there, lovely people! I love you all!
...JOY to your hearts!

No comments:
Post a Comment