RAPE!
I listened to this young woman (should be in her 40’s) as she tearfully narrated her story within the early hours of the day:
I work for a family as a nanny. I don’t live with them so I have to
resume early enough to take the children to school. Very early this
morning, around 6a.m. as I was going to work, I was walking along my
usual route; it’s a lonely road and bushy. As I was walking down the
road, a young boy within the age of 20 and 24 years suddenly appeared
from the bush and he attacked me with this speed that I couldn’t make
any attempt to run; before I knew what was going on, I was already on
the ground. This boy was seriously struggling to get off my clothes; he
wanted to rape me! His blows where
concentrated mostly on my face. Oh! He hit my eyes… (sobs) he hit my
eyes until my right eye, as you can see, turned blue! (And indeed, I saw
the eye –it was blue, I mean the colour BLUE you know!) She continued,
but I struggled with the whole of my strength to stop him –I struggled
and struggled until I escaped from his strong grip and I ran for my dear
life. That’s why you can see me here. I would have killed myself with
my own hands if that little boy had succeeded… (sobs) I have suffered!
I felt pity for the poor woman. And I asked myself, what was that boy thinking? Was he possessed or something?
No comments:
Post a Comment