Thursday, 13 June 2013

As I was walking home this , I saw something that made my heart within me - a lad, within the age of 5-7 yrs ! I saw him on a . He appeared at what or who I don't know and he was very too. He picked up , cans or whatever from the dump, threw them on the ; and as he did that , he kept , at the top of his voice, at God-knows-what or who, over and over again. After a walk of over 15 minutes, I could hear his scream from a distance. As if that was not enough pain, I the boy could not talk -he's also dumb! Oh God! What went wrong? That's somebody's or brother. I felt pity for the poor boy and only wish that God in His mercy will have mercy on that boy, attend to his situation and bring him back to his normal Please, remember the boy in your prayers, perhaps God will deliver him. -'Nido

No comments:

Post a Comment